Monday, May 7, 2012

Darling what have I done?

Darling what have i done?
Darling what have I done?, watercolor and graphite. 12x12 inches, 2012.

Lately I've been going back and forth between watching Six Feet Under and listening to the Scissor Sisters. It's been a wonderful and interesting juxtaposition. Death and audio glamour.

Been reflecting a lot on fear and not letting it rule everything. Embracing change and making mistakes. We learn a lot from mistakes and it's important to do what we need to. We'll do our best no matter what happens. We are stronger than we think we are.

Take charge!

P.S. - I put this lady up in my new shop. Making some larger pieces now!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! The colours, the glasses, the bee tattoo & that dress! I wish it existed in a real life, I'd snap it up in a heartbeat.

    How did the move go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really want this dress myself! I draw the things i dream up and want! <3

      The move went well! The weather is beautiful and i'm slowly exploring. There's easy access to fresh foods and my house is pretty drama free. Pretty much what i was looking for.

      All i need to do now is increase productivity, and go out to make some friends!

      Delete
  2. This is SO lovely! I looove all the little details like the scar, her lovely glasses - and is that a little bruise on her arm?
    Overall, so cute ☺♥✿

    //Kira
    virginnights.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And hell yeah that's a bruise! <3 Keepin' it sassy.

      Delete